Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Safe" blogging

There are lots of topics on my mind about wifehood.  However, not all of them are appropriate for daily conversations.  You know, the more... intimate subjects.

Not that I want to go into gory detail with you, readers, oh no.  But can I talk about them?  Can I talk, for example, about... other obligations to my husband?  You know, the ones outside of 'to honor and cherish'...
And the ones inside the privacy of our home.

Not that I feel any woman is obligated to do things of this nature for anyone... let me make that clear.  If it's unwanted by either party, of course, then that's that.  But I like to keep my guy happy.

But how much is too much, blog world?  I know my mom may read this, and other 'family'... but I want to be open and honest.  If I'm writing about what it means to be a wife, what aspects do I leave out? What aspects shall I be certain to include? 

How 'safe' should my blog be, readers?

No comments:

 
Web Analytics